Have a great weekend!
Friday, July 12th
- Summerfest: The Music of Chicago with Brass Transit and the NC Symphony – Friday at Koka Booth Amphitheatre.
- Sunset Canoe Trip – Join staff for a sunset paddle around Lake Crabtree Friday night. Explore “bird island”, Crabtree Creek and other areas in search of herons, beaver, turtles, and more.
Saturday, July 13th
- Destination SunFest – Saturday at Dix Park sunflower field.
- Wimbledon Watch Party – Enjoy an English-style buffet during the Wimbledon games at Lafayette Village on Saturday. Tickets start at $20 for breakfast, $20 for lunch or $40 for all day access.
- Sounds of Summer: Local Music Series – Enjoy free, live music by local artists Saturday from 4 to 6 p.m at Durty Bull Brewing.
- Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Show – Saturday at Sheraton Chapel Hill. Event includes a four-course dinner, drinks and a murder mystery show. The shows are geared toward adults and carry a PG-13 rating.
- Benefit for InterAct – Six bands will be featured Saturday at The Pour House in Raleigh. Proceeds go to InterAct, which is dedicated to ending the cycle of domestic and sexual violence in Wake County.
- Weird Al Yankovic -Weird Al joins the North Carolina Symphony Saturday night at Koka Booth Amphitheatre.
- Train and Goo Goo Dolls – Saturday at Coastal Credit Union Music Park.
Sunday, July 14th
- Downtown Chowdown – Taste some of the best food in the Triangle, enjoy cool beverages from craft beer and wine vendors, and relax to the music of great local performers. Sunday afternoon along Academy Street in downtown Cary.