Have a great weekend!
Friday, March 22nd
- UniverSoul Circus – The UniverSoul Circus is a single ring circus, established in 1994 by Cedric Walker, an African American man who had a vision of creating a circus with a large percentage of people of color performing. Now through March 31st at Coastal Credit Union Music Park.
- Beer for Water: World Water Day Beer Tasting – Friday Night at Saint Saviour’s Center in Raleigh.
- Jackson Browne – Friday night at DPAC
- Rodgers & Hammerstein’s The King and I – Two worlds collide in this “breathtaking and exquisite” (The New York Times) musical, based on the 2015 Tony Award®-winning Lincoln Center Theater production. Now through Sunday at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.
Saturday, March 23rd
- 11th Annual St. Paddy’s 4 Miler – The nOg Run Club, creators of the fairly epic World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K and Oktoberfest 4 Miler, invite you to join us for the 11th running of the St. Paddy’s 4 Miler. Starting Saturday Morning at Raleigh Beer Garden
- Asheville Comes East Festival – The festival will include 20+ Western North Carolina breweries that see limited to no distribution in the triangle area. These beers will be rare, specialities, or one-offs that are hard to find in the market. At Hi-Wire Brewing at Golden Belt Saturday.
- Seth Meyers – Seth Meyers is an Emmy Award-winning writer and current host of “Late Night with Seth Meyers.” At Carolina Theatre of Durham Saturday night.
- Celtic Woman – Saturday night at DPAC
Saturday, March 24th
- Bull City Food & Beer Experience – The event features restaurants paired with breweries spread throughout all three DPAC floors featuring unlimited samplings and the Harris Onstage Experience showcasing live music & local food trucks. Sunday at DPAC.