Check out where to go to get awesome Tax Day deals and freebies courtesy of Capital Financial & Insurance.
- Great American Cookies: Get a free Original Chocolate Chip Cookie on April 15. No purchase required.
- Kona Ice: April 15th is Chill Out Day. Get a free ice from participating Kona Ice trucks. You’ll be able to find a list of participating trucks by zip code on Kona Ice’s website.
- Cicis: On April 15, get an adult buffet for $4.15 with the purchase of a large drink.
- Applebee’s: All April get a Strawberry Dollarita for $1.
- Boston Market: Half chicken individual meal and a drink for $10.40 from April 10 to April 15. coupon necessary.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: Through April 15, get a Big Bagel Bundle for $10.40. That includes 13 bagels and 2 tubs of cream cheese. You need to join Bruegger’s Bagels Inner Circle loyalty club to take advantage of this offer.
- BurgerFi: Get a $4.15 BurgerFi Cheeseburger on Monday through the BurgerFi app only.
- Noodles & Company: NoodlesREWARDS guests get $4 off orders of $10 for Tax Day when they skip the restaurant line by ordering online or through the mobile app with a click of a button. Guests can take advantage of the deal from April 10 to April 15, and must be signed up for NoodlesREWARDS by April 9 in order to receive the offer.
- Firehouse Subs: When guests purchase a full price large or medium sub April 15-17, chips and a drink, they get a free medium sub.
- Hardee’s: Get a free sausage biscuits from 7 a.m.-10 a.m. Monday at participating locations. Say, “Made from scratch” to get the biscuit.
- Schlotzky’s: On April 15th, buy a medium-sized drink and chips and get a free small The Original sandwich. The Original sandwich features lean smoked ham and Genoa and Cotto salamis, and is served on a sourdough bun. Locally you’ll find Schlotzky’s at 906 U. S. Highway 64 West
- Sonny’s BBQ: You can get the IRS – Irresistible Ribs Special – deal Monday with half-priced Sweet & Smokey or House Dry-Rubbed Rib dinners. You get two sides and bread with the deal.
- Pizza Hut: Through Monday, you can get any large two-topping pizza for $5.99. It must be ordered along with online carryout orders.
- Planet Fitness: From April 11-20, members and non-members can use available HydroMassage chairs for free. Look for a coupon, which will be available starting April 11th.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Mention “Tax Day” and get a buy one, get one free sandwich at participating locations.
- Office Depot and Office Max: 5 pounds free of in-store shredding.
Want to make Tax Day less painful? Coach Pete and Capital Financial & Insurance can help!
If you’re one of the next 10 people to call – Coach Pete will help you put together your own tax plan and a retirement tax plan.
Call 919-415-1760 or text WBBB to 21000.