Need something to do? Want something to do? Let me help with the Weekend Rundown (and feel free to let me know if there are other goodies going on). – Lora
Saturday, July 29th
- Crape Myrtle Festival’s Grand Gala – at the Contemporary Art Museum in downtown Raleigh. Wear your best Gatsby/Flapper/1920s period costume. Advance tickets are $40.
- NC Japan Summer Festival – at the N.C. State Fairgrounds’ Kerr Scott Building. There will be traditional Japanese food, cultural displays and activities.
- The Collective Market – Saturday from 10am until 4pm in Market Plaza.
- Jingle in July – at City Limits Saloon. live music, food from Clyde Cooper’s Barbecue and a cash bar. Proceeds go to the Salvation Army of Wake County.
Sunday, July 30th
- Pints and Poses – Yoga … and Beer! Okay! Classes are $10 beer starts at noon.
- Chatham Street Chowdown – in downtown Cary.. It all happens Sunday starting at 12:30 p.m.