Have a happy and safe weekend!
Due to the snow, you may want to double check that Friday and Saturday events are on as scheduled.
Friday, January 18th
- North Carolina Symphony presents Music of the Rolling Stones – Tonight and Tomorrow at Meymandi Concert Hall in Raleigh. Seating is limited so get tickets soon if you are on the fence about going.
Saturday, January 19th
- Raleigh Roasts – At The City of Raleigh Museum celebrating Raleigh’s café culture tomorrow. Sample for five bucks!
- National Cheese Lover’s Day Celebration – at Southern Season in Chapel Hill tomorrow with Wine and Cheese pairings.
- Girl Scout Cookies and Beer Pairing – At The Glass Jug all day tomorrow (while supplies last).
- Wizard and Wand: The Great Harry Potter Festival – Along Fayetteville Street in Downtown Raleigh tomorrow. Sorry, young wizards and muggles … this one is for adults 21 and up.
- Mazes and Brain Games – It’s a new exhibition at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences … opening tomorrow!
- Downtown Raleigh Craft Beer and Food Adventure – This tour is 45 bucks but features beer and food pairings in Raleigh’s Person Street and Seaboard Station.
Sunday, January 20th
- BYO-Bacon Party – A special cancer benefit with a twist on Sunday at Durty Bull Brewing! Participants make either a savory or sweet dish that stars bacon and judge for free, and non-participants can judge for a donation.
- Gobsmacked – Sunday at DPAC.
- Fifth Annual Holt Brothers Playoff Party – Sunday at Reynolds Coliseum with 2018 Pro Football Hall of Fame semifinalist Torry Holt and former NFL star Terrence Holt. Money raised will go to kids with parents fighting cancer.