Have a SUPER weekend!
Friday, February 2nd
- Carolina Ballet: Romeo and Juliet – See it at Fletcher Opera Theater in Raleigh now through Feb. 18.
- Les Miserables – If you saw it years ago, see it again with a new visual experience! Now through Sunday at DPAC.
- Air Supply – Friday night at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.
Saturday, February 3rd
- Krispy Kreme Challenge – Runners start at NC State Bell Tower… run to Krispy Kreme on Peace Street… eat a dozen donuts… then run back. You can still register. Happens Saturday morning!
- Bring Your Own Log Ride – Bring a log and meet at the Oak City Cycling Project on Saturday at 5 p.m. Bike 10 miles and wind down next to the camp fire.
- Puppy Bowl Party at Google Fiber – It’s a pre-game party of Animal Planet’s Puppy Bowl Saturday at Google Fiber in Raleigh! Enjoy treats and activities for humans and dogs, and meet pups up for adoption from Second Chance Pet Adoption of Raleigh.
- Barleywine and Swine – BBQ and Beer pairings at The Flying Saucer Saturday Afternoon.
- Justin Faulk Day – Visit any Moe’s Southwest Grill to Celebrate the Carolina Hurricanes player with games and prizes. The first 50 customers who order the Wrong Doug stack will receive their very own custom Justin Faulk bobblehead. Faulk will be at the Moe’s at Crabtree Valley Mall starting at 2:30 p.m.
- Black History Month Parade and Block Party – In Downtown Durham Saturday from 11a to 4p with marching bands, step teams, dance groups, school and church groups, and other special events
Sunday, February 4th
- Blondes vs. Brunettes Big Game Watch Party at Cornerstone Tavern – Watch the game on the big screen and join Blondes Vs. Brunettes as they raffle off gear for the Alzheimer’s Association!
- Party on the Roof at The Durham Hotel – Watch the big game live on the big screen on the roof with cocktails and snacks.
- Big Game Super Buffet Party – at Raleighwood. Watch the game on a giant 35-foot screen with Dolby Digital Stadium Surround Sound and enjoy an unlimited hot and cold buffet throughout the game. You need to reserve tickets ASAP!
- Big Game Watch Party at Edwards Mill Bar and Grill – with game day food specials and a chance to win free beer for a year.