Have a great weekend!
Friday, February 16th
- Winter Wonderland – Bond Park’s big hill across from the Community Center goes snow-covered with Snow My Yard Friday and Saturday. Snow tubes are provided — please do not bring your personal sled, disc or tube.
- North Carolina International Auto Expo – Now through Sunday at NC State Fairgrounds.
Saturday, February 17th
- Mardi Gras Bar Crawl – The five-location crawl through Downtown Raleigh starts at Xoco at 6pm Saturday.
- Cupid’s Undie Run – At Solas in downtown Raleigh at noon on Saturday. Costumes are encouraged. Proceeds go to cure to Neurofibromatosis.
- Hamiltunes RDU vs. 2.0 – Saturday at Motorco hosted by the first Hamilton Sing-along group in North Carolina. All proceeds go to the Hispanic Federation’s UNIDOS Hurricane relief fund for Puerto Rico, as well as to the Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC.
- Acme’s 20th Anniversary – Celebrate with a block Party in Carrboro Saturday! Drinks, Dancing, party snacks, all for a $20 minimum donation to the Be Loud! Sophie Foundation.
Sunday, February 18th
- Ponysaurus Chili Cook-Off – Compete with your Chili Sunday with a chance to win beer and trophies! All amateur cooks welcome.