It’s a jam-packed Weekend Rundown!
Friday, March 2nd
- No Scratches Vinyl Movie Party – At North Carolina Museum of Art Friday night … including a screening of High Fidelity at 9pm! Get your tickets in advance.
- The Phantom of the Opera – New set designs, same iconic music. See it at DPAC through March 11th!
Saturday, March 3rd
- Blue Blood Rivalry 5K – Yes, the blues CAN come together … this time to help the Special Olympics and Duke Children’s! Run, walk, or yes, dribble the 5K course and receive the first edition finisher’s Blue Blood medallion bottle opener. The basketball dribble 5K starts at 8:30 a.m. and the 5K starts at 8:35 a.m. at American Tobacco Campus in Durham on Saturday.
- Puppies and Pilates – at Triangle Rock Club Saturday afternoon. Only rescue dogs will be at this event, no personal dogs are allowed. Tickets are $10 for members and $19 for nonmembers. 100 percent of ticket sales is donated to Carolina Adopt-A-Bulls.
- Kite Festival – At Bond Park in Cary! Kites, Live Music, and Concessions. Admission is Free!
- Patchwork Market– Saturday at Fullsteam Brewery in Durham.
- Durham Bulls Fan Fest – Check out batting practice, take pictures, and get ready for the new season Saturday at Durham Bulls Athletic Park. Admission’s Free!
- Belly Up! UNC vs. Duke – Watch the Battle of the Blues on the Big Screen at The Cookery Saturday. Admission is Free!
Sunday, March 4th
- Pints and Poses Yoga at Raleigh Brewing – and PUPS! bring your dog and enjoy some yoga Sunday morning. Admission is $10.