Here’s a list of fun things to do around town this weekend! Stay cool and have fun!
Friday, June 22nd
- Movies by Moonlight at Booth Amphitheatre – Screening of “Despicable Me 3.” Admission $5 per person and children younger than 12 years old are admitted for free. A portion of the proceeds benefit the WakeMed Children’s hospital
- Wonder Woman – outside NCMA Friday night.
- Carolina Hurricanes NHL Draft Party – at the Raleigh Beer Garden. Free event with special guests, activities and more. Kicks off at 6pm Draft begins at 7pm.
Saturday, June 23rd
- Pop-Pupalooza – Pop-up dog park at Dix Park on Saturday! For the humans, Kono Pizza Raleigh, Locopops and Neuse River Brewing Company.
- Cars and Cigars Cruise – In at American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham Saturday featuring live music, classic cars and a children’s zone.
- Band Together NC featuring Walk the Moon at Red Hat Amphitheater – Proceeds go to Triangle Family Services. Tickets still available.
Sunday, June 24th
- Ponysaurus Summer Movie Series – Enjoy an outdoor screening of the film “Point Break” on Sunday.
- Wake Forest Food Truck Rodeo – Enjoy food trucks, a beer tent and more on Sunday!