Friday, July 6th
- First Friday Food Trucks – Downtown Raleigh off Edenton Street from from 4:30pm to 9 pm with Live Music and DJs too!.
- NCMA Outdoor Movies – Presenting “Darkest Hour” on Friday and “The Post on Saturday.
- NC Theatre’s Pippin – at Fletcher Opera Theatre this weekend.
- Durham Bulls Fireworks – Post-game fireworks on Friday and Saturday nights. Friday night is also health and fitness night .. 15 bucks gets you in the game Friday night and Yoga on the Field Saturday morning.
Saturday, July 7th
- Festival for the Eno – At West Point on the Eno Saturday with more than 75 artists on five stages.
- World Beer Fest – Over 250 Vendors to sample at NC State Fairgrounds Saturday.
- Bring It! Live – coming to DPAC on Saturday.
Sunday, July 8th
- Ponysaurus Outdoor Movie – Featuring “The Wedding Singer” at 8 p.m. on Sunday.
- The Beast (The Durham Hotel, 315 East Chapel Hill Street, Durham) – Check out the concert series on the rooftop of The Durham Hotel Sunday evening!