Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 10
- Phish – at Coastal Credit Union Music Park Friday night.
- Brotherhood Bash Party – Starts at 4:30 p.m. Friday at Lincoln Theatre.
- Lucinda Williams, Steve Earle and Dwight Yoakam – Otherwise known as the LSD Tour Friday night at Red Hat Amphitheater.
- Book of Mormon – This Tony award-winning musical returns to Durham Performing Arts Center this week through Sunday.
- Night of the Living Dead – Outdoor Screening at the North Carolina Museum of Art on Friday night.
- Beauty and the Beast Sing-A-Long (Booth Amphitheatre, 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary) – outdoor screening of “Beauty and the Beast” on Friday night at Booth Amphitheatre. Tickets are $5 and children under 12 years old are admitted for free.
Saturday, August 11
- Pentatonix (Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, 3801 Rock Quarry Rd., Raleigh) – Saturday night at Coastal Credit Union Music Park
- Get Out – Outdoor screening at the North Carolina Museum of Art on Saturday night.
Sunday, August 12
- Tacopalooza – Enjoy this taco themed food truck rodeo on Sunday in Knightdale.
- Downtown Cary Food and Flea – features live music, shopping, food trucks and craft beer starting at noon.
- Latino Festival – Entertainment, activities and food at Rocky Quarry Park in Durham on Sunday.
- The Purple Madness Prince Experience Featuring Bobby Miller – at The Ritz on Sunday night.