Have a great weekend!
Friday, October 19th
- N.C. State Fair – Say hi to Madison and Lora as they welcome The Catalinas Saturday Night at Dorton Arena at 7:30!
- TerraVita Food and Drink Festival – TerraVita has grown into a multi-day celebration that brings together top chefs, food artisans, sommeliers, baristas, brewers, educators, distillers, cookbook authors and industry luminaries from across the Southeast to celebrate culinary excellence and sustainability in food and drink. Now through Saturday in Chapel Hill and Carborro.
- Carolina Ballet’s Dracula – Back by popular demand! In the spirit of all things spooky, Lynne Taylor-Corbett’s Dracula returns to the stage after four years just in time for Halloween. The show runs through Oct. 28 at Fletcher Opera Theatre.
- Pumpkin Carving Party – Come out in costume! Prizes will be given to the funniest, scariest, and most original Halloween costumes. The whole family is invited to party, pets included, and they’ll have a costume contest for them as well. Friday night at TheeDesign.
- NC Theatre presents In the Heights – From the creator of Hamilton … the show runs through Sunday at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.
- Triangle Oktoberfest – An authentic German Festival at Booth Amphitheatre in Cary on Friday and Saturday.
- SparkCon 2.0 – Take two! Through Downtown Raleigh now through Sunday.
- A Shopping Spree – A Raleigh tradition for over 30 years – is considered the area’s premier and most original shopping event. The four-day shopping fundraiser wraps up Sunday at Raleigh Convention Center.
Saturday, October 20th
- BugFest – Each year over 35,000 visitors come to BugFest to experience over 100 exhibits, crafts, games and activities. Another take two from the Hurricane … at NC Museum of Natural Sciences Saturday.
- Beaglefest – Vendors, games, contests, swag, raffles, food, beagles and fun Saturday at Sunny Acres Pet Resort.
Sunday, October 21st
- Trick or Eat Food Truck Rodeo – 15 food trucks, three craft breweries, street music and local artisans Sunday in Downtown Garner.
- 2018 Bull City Race Fest & Food Truck Rodeo – This festival has something for the fastest runners and families alike. Start and Finish at Diamond View Park at the American Tobacco Campus and Choose from the Half Marathon, Five Miler or 1 Mile distances. Sunday at the American Tobacco Campus in downtown Durham.
- Mac and Cheese Throwdown – Benefiting The Hope Center at Pullen with mac and cheese and cocktails on Sunday! Stop by 214 Martin Street in Raleigh.
Want more fall/Halloween activities? Check out our Haunted Happenings guide!