Here are some great things to do around town this weekend! Enjoy!
Friday, October 26th
- 33rd International Festival of Raleigh – Tour the world without leaving the Raleigh Convention Center this weekend. Attractions include great international food, cultural exhibits, ethnic crafts and lessons as well as bazaars with varieties of international items for sale. Two stages feature global dance performances and music, and the kid’s corner offers fun for young citizens of the world.
Saturday, October 27th
- NC Wine Festival Raleigh – Enjoy unlimited samples of your favorite Wines, Ciders and Spirits! Plus live music, food trucks, and Madison, John, and Lora! All at the Coastal Credit Union Midtown Park in North Hills from Noon – 6pm.
- Fall for Cary Festival – Explore Downtown Cary and enjoy food trucks; local craft beers; a petting zoo; costume contests for adults and pets; trick or treating at downtown businesses; a hay ride; bounce house; children’s arts and crafts; balloon artistry, face painting and a treasure hunt with more than $3,000 in prizes. Admission is free and there will be plenty of free parking. 1pm – 6pm, S. Academy Street and throughout walkable Downtown Cary area.
- FallFest 2018 – The City of Raleigh Parks, Recreation and Cultural Resources Department and Dorothea Dix Park are hosting the 1st Annual FallFest at Dix Park event. The event will take place on Saturday, October 27th from 11:00am-4:00pm. The event will feature a family-focused atmosphere with food/drinks, live entertainment, kids and adult activities, so much more! .
- Blues Traveler – Saturday night at The Ritz.
- The Choir of Man – Biggest Pub Party Saturday night at DPAC.
- Movies by Moonlight – Halloween Double Feature – Casper and Beetlejuice! Saturday night at Dix Park.
Sunday, October 28th
- NC Sugar Rush (Halloween Edition) – Come dressed in your best Halloween costumes and enjoy 4 Delicious hours of Sweetness from 20+ vendors offering a range of goodies from Ice Cream, Italian Ice, Cheesecake, Pie’s, Lemonade, Pineapple Drinks, Popcorn, Donuts, Cupcakes, Cookies, Sno Cones, Cotton Cotton Candy, various Cake slices and much more including Face Painters and Balloon Artists for the kids. October 28th from 1-5 in Downtown Raleigh.
- Wake Forest Food Truck Rodeo – Sunday afternoon at the Renaissance Center. Check out this food truck rodeo on Sunday afternoon in Wake Forest. Noon – 4pm.
- RBRM – Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike – Bel Biv Devoe? Bobby Brown? The New Edition is now RBRM. See them perform hits including “My Prerogative,” “Every Little Step” and “Poison” at DPAC on Sunday.
Looking for more Halloween Fun? Check out our Haunted Happenings!