Have a great weekend!
Friday, March 8th
- #ncmaLATE Cocktails and Craftivism – At the intersection of craft and activism lies the greater good. Raise a glass and your awareness at this late-night party that includes art making, performances, and silent disco. Starts at 9:30 p.m. Friday at the N.C. Museum of Art.
- Brad Williams – Brad Williams is known for dishing out raunchy, no-holds-barred comedy in clubs across America, having caught his big break opening for Carlos Mencia. At Goodnights Comedy Club Thursday through Saturday.
- Broadway by Request with the North Carolina Symphony – Your Broadway dreams come true as the Symphony invites you to choose the hits you want to hear! Friday and Saturday nights at Meymandi Concert Hall.
Saturday, March 9th
- Jimbo’s Annual Backyard BBQ Competition – More than 30 local barbecue teams will compete Saturday at Stonewall Farm in Youngsville.
- Pop-Up Chorus – at the North Carolina Museum of Art on Saturday afternoon. Learn to sing two songs – “We Are Family” by Sister Sledge and “True Colors” by Cyndi Lauper. Tickets are $8 for museum members and $10 for nonmembers.
Sunday, March 10th
- Toast to the Triangle -Thirty of the Triangle’s best restaurants and beverage providers will compete for best of the evening Sunday night at the N.C. State McKimmon Center. The event helps raise funds for fundraiser for the Tammy Lynn Center for Developmental Disabilities.
- Downtown Cary Food & Flea – Downtown Cary Food & Flea is an artisan market held the 2nd Sunday of each month from 12:00 to 4:00 pm. Sunday in Downtown Cary from noon to 4 p.m.