Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 12th
- Marlon Wayans – Marlon Wayans is an actor, producer, comedian, writer and film director. Performing Friday and Saturday night at Raleigh Improv.
- Southern Women’s Show – Shop, sample and share the fun at the Triangle’s favorite event for women. Friday through Sunday at NC State Fairgrounds.
Saturday, April 13th
- Live and Local Spring Fest – This spring celebration is your chance to join your community in celebrating the unique art, music, food and beer of North Carolina. Presented by Artsplosure. Starts Saturday at noon along Hillsborough St.
- Spring Fling Adult Egg Hunt at Dix Park – Get ready for a fun-filled afternoon that celebrates the kid in all of us: The (kid-free) Spring Fling at Dorothea Dix Park – a field day for adults! 15,000 eggs for 21 and older at Dix Park on Saturday.
- Lebanese Festival – Celebrate Lebanese culture with food, desserts, dance & music. Saturday at City Plaza. Admission is free.
- Durham’s 150th Birthday Celebration –The official celebration of the 150th anniversary of the incorporation of the City of Durham will include main stage entertainment, thought-provoking exhibits and interactive activities that will showcase the past, present and future of the Bull City. Celebrate Durham Strong at American Tobacco Campus Saturday!
- Mid-Town Square Spring Festival – at Bond Brothers Beer Company in Cary starting at noon on Saturday.
- SpringFest at Mason Jar Lager Co. – Starts at noon Saturday in Fuquay-Varina with German style lagers, food, music and dancing.
- Zac Brown Band – First concert of the year at Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek Saturday night.
- Derek Hough – From the EMMY award-winning mind of Derek Hough, the live dance show is the first-ever solo tour for the dynamo. Durham Performing Arts Center Saturday night.
Sunday, April 14th
- Glenwood Faire: A Taste of Glenwood South – An annual fundraiser to benefit our wonderful community outreach organization, Saint Saviour’s Center.
- Downtown Cary Food & Flea – Local crafters & artists, local food artisans, vintage finds, local craft beer, local musicians, food trucks and a down-home community feel. Sunday starting at noon at the Fidelity Bank Plaza.
- Durham Pints for Paws – 2nd annual Pints for Paws craft beverage event, sample a selection of local beverages from Durham-based craft brewers and vendors, and have a great time while benefiting Animal Protection Society of Durham. Sunday at Durham Central Park. Tickets are still available.