Have a great weekend!
Friday, April 26th
- Brewgaloo – Enjoy samples from North Carolina breweries in City Plaza Friday and Saturday.
- Moogfest – Art, Music, and Technology come together … Featuring Questlove and Thomas Dolby now through Sunday in downtown Durham.
- Fayetteville Dogwood Festival – Now through Sunday at Festival Park.
- Dane Cook – at DPAC on Friday night.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in Concert – at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium Friday and Saturday.
- Goodnights Presents: John Heffron – The “Last Comic Standing” winner on stage at Goodnight’s Comedy Club Friday through Sunday.
- Goodguys 5th N.C. Nationals – Check out classic hot rods, muscle cars and tricked out trucks at this car show at the N.C. State Fairgrounds Friday through Sunday.
Saturday, April 27th
- Spring Daze Arts & Crafts Festival – more than 170 North Carolina artists at Bond Park in Cary Saturday.
- Party for the Planet – Celebrate Earth Day on Saturday at the NC Museum of Life and Science.
- Pop-PupAlooza Dog Park at Dix Park – Food and beer for the humans, playtime for the pups on Saturday.
- SPCA of Wake Co. Dog Walk & Woofstock – Saturday at Booth Amphitheatre in Cary. This pet-friendly event helps raise money for homeless pets.
- Oyster Roast – Welcoming Oysters Carolina of Harkers Island to Motorco Saturday.
- Art in the Garden – Saturday at Raleigh Rose Garden at Raleigh Little Theatre.
- Live Nation’s 3rd Annual Summer Kickoff Celebration – Back by popular demand, this is geared up to be an incredible day of live music, food, games, and family fun! At Coastal Credit Union Music Park from 1pm – 4pm.
- Earth Day Festival – Enjoy a day filled with an eclectic mix of music, food, and hands-on environmental education activities at Durham Central Park on Saturday.
- Brit Floyd – Returning to DPAC on Saturday with a special 40th anniversary celebration of Pink Floyd’s “The Wall.”