A new survey was released that said almost half of all Americans won’t take a vacation this year because of bills and high prices to go anywhere.
The average cost of a vacation was around $1,600 dollars! YIKES!
Our fabulous listeners helped come up with fun things to do that aren’t too ridiculously priced. Add your favorite idea to the list!
- One of the best things about living in NC is that we live close to the beach and close to the mountains
- NC Zoo
- Fort Fisher Aquarium
- North Side of Carolina Beach is a great place where you can actually camp on the beach
- Rent an RV and stay in RV Parks
- Kings Dominion, Carowinds, Busch Gardens
- Kayak on the intercoastal waterway and visit Shark Tooth Island (I’ve been before and it is really cool ~ Madison)
- The Battleship
- Make the most of your outdoor space and have friends over
- Tucker Lake On 40