Have a great weekend!
Saturday, May 4th
- 39th Annual Apex PeakFest – Salem Street in historic downtown Apex will come alive during PeakFest! For more than thirty years, PeakFest has brought families together for a day of fun, food and fellowship.
- Fest in the West – Hop on an antique tractor, have your photo taken dressed as a farmer, or compete in the annual blueberry pie-eating contest! This free festival promises to bring the Western Wake community together in the spirit of good old-fashioned fun!
- Smithfield Ham and Yam Festival – Expanded to a weekend of fun, music, and a barbecue cook-off – attracting great cooks from throughout the area to compete for cash prizes.
- Out! Raleigh 2019 – The ninth annual Out! Raleigh festival is an inclusive and action-packed event with family-friendly activities for all ages.
- 5th Annual Midtown Music Fest – Celebrating it’s 5th year, this all-day art and music festival welcomes Spring and the return of outdoor music to North Hills.
- Meet in the Street Festival – Coordinated by the Wake Forest Chamber and presented by Atlantic Tire & Service, Meet in the Street will be a full day of family fun.
- Spring Fling – Local Rescue Groups, Shelters, and other Animal Welfare non-profits HUGE Doggie Easter Egg Hunt, with prizes of all size!
- Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure – Saturday at The Frontier at RTP.
Sunday, May 5th
- Cinco de Mayo Celebration – Enjoy tequila tastings, street performers, a DJ, face paintings at Gonza Tacos y Tequila on Hillsborough Street on Sunday.
- Racing for Rescues – Run with the dogs at Dix Park Sunday.
- Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo – A 1/2 mile of Food Trucks & Restaurants spread out over 11 city blocks. The line of Food trucks goes from the State Capital to City Plaza.