Have a great weekend!
Friday, June 7th
- Family Feud Live – Join fun celebrity team captains as they randomly-select audience members to become a member of their on-stage “family.” Carolina Theatre of Durham on Friday.
- Lake Street Dive + The Wood Brothers – at Red Hat Amphitheater Raleigh on Friday.
- Battle of the Rom-Coms Winner: The Princess Bride – The voters have spoken and, as you wish, The Princess Bride wins the Battle of the Rom-Coms. Friday night at the North Carolina Museum of Art.
- Cats – Rediscover CATS—the beloved musical with breathtaking music—including one of the most treasured songs in musical theater, “Memory.” A t DPAC through Sunday.
Saturday, June 8th
- World’s Largest Flip Flop 1K – Saturday starting at Bond Brothers in Cary. The goal is to break the Guinness World Record of more than 1,500 participants.
- Live & Local Spring Fest 2019 – Take 2! Hear, see, eat, and drink local at Live & Local Spring Fest 2019! This festival is a free community festival presented by Artsplosure in partnership with Live It Up! Saturday from noon to 7 p.m. on Hillsborough Street.
- Pimento Cheese Festival – On Saturday, food trucks will line Academy Street in Cary to serve their regular menus plus at least two new dishes featuring pimento cheese.
- Raleigh’s International Food Festival – Celebrate Raleigh’s diverse community, free and family friendly event designed to promote cross-cultural exchange and promote respect between cultures. Raleigh City Plaza on Saturday.
- Wu Tang Clan – Saturday at Red Hat Amphitheater.
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse – Saturday night at the North Carolina Museum of Art.
Sunday, June 9th
- Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo – More than 50 food trucks along Fayetteville Street in Raleigh Sunday.
- Downtown Cary Food & Flea – Downtown Cary Food & Flea is an artisan market held the 2nd Sunday of each month from 12:00 to 4:00 pm at Fidelity Bank Plaza.