Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 2nd
- Beer Bourbon and BBQ Festival – The Triangle’s favorite smoked meat onslaught is back – with TEETH! Come and see what over 225,000 people nationwide have enjoyed! This is the 10th Annual pork-out in Cary. At Booth Amphitheatre.
- Special Event: Marc Maron – For over thirty years, Marc Maron has been writing and performing comedy for print, stage, radio, online and television. At Goodnight’s through Saturday.
- Moore Square Grand Opening Celebration – all weekend with food vendors, entertainment, activities, movies, board games and more.
Saturday, August 3rd
- NC Japan Summer Festival – The NC Japan Summer Festival promises great food, entertainment, martial arts demonstrations, dancing, a Japanese community market, Karaoke, and more. Saturday at NC State Fairgrounds.
- Larry’s Coffee 25th Birthday -Larry’s Coffee partners with R&D Brewing on Saturday to celebrate 25 years of sustainable coffee with local vendors, music, children’s activities and more. Plenty of Bad Kitty Blend too!
- Durham Cider Crawl – Several dozen bars and restaurants will host on Saturday.
- Watermelon Eating Competition – Compass Rose will release a new watermelon beer on Saturday. And go no-hands and attempt to eat half a watermelon!
- Captain Marvel – Saturday night outdoor screening at North Carolina Museum of Art.
- Grits & Biscuits – Celebrate the southern experience through music, nightlife and more fun at The Ritz on Saturday night.
Sunday, August 4th
- Downtown Raleigh Food Truck Rodeo – Sunday along Fayetteville St in Downtown Raleigh.
- The Beat Market – Local artisans and craft makers, local musicians, local beer and wine, and tasty local sweets. Sunday at Locopops.
- Blues Traveler and moe. with G. Love – at Red Hat Amphitheater on Sunday.
- The Marshall Tucker Band – at Carolina Theatre in Greensboro on Sunday.