Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 16th
- A Gentleman’s Guide to Love & Murder – Friday and Saturday in Raleigh at Sutton Theatre.
- The Dangling Loafer Comedy Show Feat: Maddie Weiner – The hilarious Loafer favorite Maddie Wiener is back in town! Friday at Kings.
- Fridays on the Front Porch – Kick off the weekend with us at Fridays on the Front Porch (#FOFP) a popular end-of-the-week celebration in Chapel Hill, NC. At Carolina Inn on Friday night.
Saturday, August 17th
- Summer Daze Festival – Celebrate the summer at the second annual Summer Daze Music Festival at Coastal Credit Union Midtown Park in North Hills, a celebration of music, local businesses, culture and, of course, summertime vibes.
- Warehouse District Scavenger Hunt – Saturday around Downtown Raleigh
- Hops & Blues Festival – Featuring 10 local and regional breweries and local musicians Saturday at The Glass Jug in Durham.
- Massive 80’s Party with Suicide Blonde – Saturday evening at Trali Irish Pub in Morrisville.
- Carolina Music Awards -The focus of the Carolina Music Awards is to recognize Carolina artists in rock, hip hop, youth, bluegrass, Americana, country and R&B. Saturday at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium.
- Art Party – join Saturday’s party at The Mothership in Durham or sign up to read, sing, dance, share creations, and discuss your process in 5-minute intervals. All art forms welcome.
- Date Night Series: Mixology Class – at Growler USA on Saturday.
Sunday, August 18th
- Triangle VegFest – Sunday at Durham Armory. Admission is Free.
- 2019 Women’s International Champions Cup – The tournament, which is the first of its kind, will bring together four of the best women’s teams from across the globe to compete in Cary, North Carolina. At WakeMed Soccer Park now through Sunday.
- Breaking Benjamin – Sunday at Coastal Credit Union Music Park.
- Social Distortion & Flogging Molly – Sunday night at Red Hat Amphitheatre.
- Game Grumps Live! – the series centers around its hosts playing video games and comedically commentating on them see it live at DPAC on Sunday.