Have a great weekend!
Friday, August 30th
- African American Cultural Festival – Both sides of Fayetteville Street will be lined with tents displaying a wonderfully rich variety of products sold by individual market vendors. Browse the wide range of clothing, accessories, jewelry, books, baskets, natural skin care products, home decor, and services. All Weekend at Raleigh’s City Plaza
- Treasures of the Earth Gem, Mineral & Jewelry Show – All Weekend at NC State Fairgrounds.
- Waverly Place Fall Wine Walk – Shop and sip for a good cause on Friday in Cary! A $15 donation to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund allows access to the event along with a sampling cup.
- Movies by Moonlight: A Star is Born – Watch A Star is Born Friday night at Koka Booth Amphitheatre. Tickets are $5.
- Downtown Raleigh Scavenger Hunt – This Friday night starting at Sir Walter Coffee in Downtown Raleigh.
Saturday, August 31st
- MoonRunners Anniversary Celebration – Fun for the entire family including a bounce house, magician, face painting, a dunk tank, beer & ‘shine tastings and more. Saturday at Moonrunner’s Saloon in Garner.
- Wings Over Springs Charity Electric Fly In – Saturday at Sugg Farm Park in Holly Springs with food trucks and a drone racing competition. Proceeds will benefit Meg’s Smile Foundation.
- First Sunday Artisan Fair – All afternoon on Hillsboro Street in Downtown Pittsboro.
Sunday, September 1st
- Durham Food Truck Rodeo – Sunday afternoon at Durham Central Park.
- Labor Day Weekend Bar Crawl – Crawl Raleigh Glenwood South bar crawl series features some of downtown Raleigh’s premier bar, restaurant, and nightlife destinations. Starts at Noir Bar Sunday Night, visits 8 bars starting at 5 bucks.