If you’re a pumpkin spice lover then this one is for you! It’s officially pumpkin spice season and we’re taking a look at all things coming your way!
Although the first day of fall isn’t until September 22, Starbucks has officially launched the fall season by bringing out their pumpkin spice line of drinks and goodies. Read through this list and see what else you can enjoy to get you in the fall spirit!
- Starbuck’s pumpkin spice latte’s and cold brew, or enjoy pumpkin-flavored scones and muffins! Read more about it here.
- Pillsbury pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls – yum! Read more about it here.
- Target is giving us their candle magic by bringing out a pumpkin-shaped pumpkin spice candle! Read more here.
- Costco’s 3.5-pound pumpkin pie is back and you can grab it for only $6! Read more here.
- Bailey’s is also joining in on the pumpkin spice fun by introducing their apple pie flavor for fall! Read more here.