This year Labor Day is on Monday, September 7, and we have great discounted food options for your three-day weekend!
Be sure to check with your nearest restaurant locations on these deals, but all of the provided specials should be available for curbside or takeout!
- Bahama Breeze: “Order family-style Caribbean Bundles starting at $34.99 featuring your choice of an entrée and side, a salad and Cuban bread. The bundles serve up to four people and come fully cooked for easy grubbing. Bundles are available for curbside takeout.”
- The Capital Grille: “Bring a luxury cookout to your kitchen with Capital Grille’s at-home Steak Grille Boxes. Each box includes four uncooked steaks, which are cut daily by the in-house butcher, and comes with The Capital Grille’s signature steak sauce and seasoning for you to prepare with at home.”
- Cheddar’s: “Grab Family Bundles starting at $24.99 and featuring scratch-made classics to feed the whole crew. All include two family-size sides and a half-dozen signature Honey Butter Croissants.”
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: “Every Monday starting August 31 through September 28, Mom or Dad can pick up a fresh-baked Baker’s Dozen at Einstein Bros. Bagels for just $7”
- Olive Garden: “Grab pasta and $15 bottles of wine, which are available for Carside Pickup with the purchase of food at select locations. Options include Confetti Pink Moscato Blend, Roscato Rosso Dolce or Moscato Primo Amore. A toast to that!”
- Papa Johns: “Get 25% off pizza orders online, delivery or pickup, with the code 25OFF!”
- Pizza Hut: “Get a large pizza with up to three toppings for $10 with the code 8368“
Find more tasty Labor Day deals from RetailMeNot.