National Pie Day is Saturday, January 23! So that means it’s time to treat yourself to a delicious slice of pie, or many pies!
Check out these awesome deals and freebies for you to enjoy a slive of heaven this weekend:
- Baker’s Square Restaurant & Pies: On any Wednesday, you can get a free slice of pie with any entrée and beverage purchase. This deal is available starting at 10:30 a.m. until close.
- Black Angus Steakhouse: Prime Club members can grab a slice of Black Angus’ Sky-High Mud Pie for just $2.50 on National Pie Day with an entrée purchase. The pie is available at Black Angus’ locations in CA, AZ, WA and HI for takeaway and curbside pickup as well as outdoor dining, dependent on local mandates.
- The Cheesecake Factory: Okay, it’s not necessarily a deal, but when you buy a pineapple upside-down cheesecake, 25 cents will be donated to Feeding America. This promotion is good through July.
- Coco’s Bakery Restaurants: After 11a.m., get a free slice of pie every Wednesday when you purchase an entrée.
- Domino’s: Pizza counts as pie, right? Through January 27, get a large carryout pizza for $5.99.
- Eckert’s Farm: Eckert’s is the largest family-owned and operated pick-your-own orchard in the United States, and they have plans to celebrate National Pie Day with a special deal. The farm is offering a buy one, get one deal for their famous home-baked pies in nearly 20 flavors (with no sugar added varieties!) to enjoy. All the pies can be picked up in-store or curbside.
- Grand Traverse Pie: Enjoy a free slice of pie–apple crumb or cherry crumb–with any purchase on National Pie Day. You can add on a cup of coffee or even a slice of pie, and get it shipped anywhere in the country, There’s also a pie-of-the-month club you can join!
- Marie Callender’s Restaurant & Bakery: You can find a wide variety of ways to celebrate National Pie Day. Enjoy one appetizer, two entrées and two slices of pie for $30, or order their Pot Pie Family Meal To-Go, which includes four mini pot pies, salad and cornbread for $39.95, or add a pie to any family meal for just $10.
- O’Charley’s: Purchase an entrée and enjoy a slice of pie on the house! Bring the family because you get a free kid’s meal when you purchase an adult entrée. This is available for to-go and curbside orders only, but not for delivery or dine-in orders.
- Perkins Restaurant & Bakery: Every Monday from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., enjoy a free slice of Perkins pie with the purchase of an entrée. This offer is valid only at participating locations.
- Red Robin: On National Pie Day, you can get their classic Mountain High Mudd Pie while trying out their bottomless unlimited drink refills.
- Shari’s Café & Pies: Get a free slice of pie with the purchase of an entrée every Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., dine-in, delivery or pickup. Also, join the Shari’s Cafe Club to get a free slice of pie. Bonus: You’ll also get a free slice on your birthday!
- Village Inn: Get $2 off any whole pie at participating locations on January 23. Plus, enjoy a free slice of pie every Wednesday with an order of a dine-in entrée.
Read more about these deals at RetailMeNot.