B The Food
We’re partnering with the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina and YOU to help those in need this winter.
Be that person in the workplace and help collect non-perishable food items! We’ll provide the signs (download yours here)!
Then drop off your items anytime at three participating PDQ locations in the Triangle. They’ll have collection bins between now and November 16th!
Join us during our drop-off events at each location, anyone who drops off 10 items or more will get a free PDQ food certificate and qualified to win $300 worth of PDQ!
PDQ Drop Off Locations:
- PDQ Durham (15/501) – Join us Saturday, November 2nd from Noon – 2pm!
- PDQ Raleigh (Falls of Neuse) – Join us Saturday, November 9th from Noon – 2pm!
- PDQ Cary (Near Davis and High House) – Join us Saturday, November 16th from Noon – 2pm!
We’re asking you to B-That Person and help us gather non-perishable foods to benefit the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina. Start a collection at your office, raid the pantry, or hit up the store!
The Food Bank of Central and Eastern NC is most need of the following items:
- Canned Fruits, Vegetables, Meat, and Soup (Pop-top cans and low sodium a plus!)
- Whole Grain Pasta, Brown Rice, Dried Beans, and Cereal
- Peanut Butter
- For Infants: Pedialyte, Infant Cereal, Diapers, and Wipes
- For Kids: Fruit Cups, Juice Boxes, Granola Bars, Crackers, Popcorn and Sugar-Free Pudding Cups
- Non-Food Essentials: Hygiene Items, Household Items, and Paper Products
Don’t work in an office? You can drop off your items at the station as well (Get Directions).
Feed yourself and help feed our neighbors with PDQ and BBB!
About the Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina
Food Bank is a nonprofit organization that has provided food for people at risk of hunger in 34 counties for over 35 years. The Food Bank serves a network of more than 800 partner agencies such as soup kitchens, food pantries, shelters, and programs for children and adults through distribution centers in Durham, Greenville, New Bern, Raleigh, the Sandhills (Southern Pines) and Wilmington.
PDQ has captured the taste of fall with a new Fall Menu, and it’s available now- for a limited time- at PDQ!
Start with the Crispy Turkey sandwich- a crispy double stacked Butterball turkey cutlet with cranberry spread, herbed mayo and lettuce on a brioche bun. For a full Fall Meal, add PDQ’s new sweet potato waffle fries, with a delicious spiced marshmallow dipping sauce.
And, for dessert, satisfy your pumpkin spice cravings with a hand-spun Pumpkin Spice milkshake.
With so many delicious flavors, you’re sure to “fall” in love with PDQ’s new Fall Menu.
Join the PDQ Fan Club for Even More Tasty Treats:
- One PDQ Offer- Every. Single. Month.
- Free Meal on Your Birthday
- And 3 Free Tenders (with any purchase)- Just for Signing Up