Help us gather school supplies for children in need across the Triangle!
We’re gathering school supplies for Triangle Family Services. Collect supplies at your office (we’ll even pick it up!) or drop supplies off at one of our remote broadcasts.
Gather materials now – August 17th. We’ll start picking them up on August 20th.
Suggested supplies include:
- 2 pocket paper folders, plain, no graphics
- Pencil Pouches
- Crayola Crayons
- Eraser toppers
- Big Erasers
- Funky/fun pencil
- #2 Yellow pencils
- Pencil Sharpeners
- 1-subject Spiral Notebooks, wide ruled
- Lysol Wipes
- Glue Sticks
- Crayola Markers
About Triangle Family Services
Triangle Family Services (TFS) helps more than 7,000 low income individuals and families in the Triangle area annually. More than 80% of the people served live below the poverty level. All services are either free or provided on a sliding fee scale depending on family income.
TFS focuses on three core program areas: Family Safety, Financial Stability and Mental Health.Their programs include:
- Therapy: TFS’s credentials staff provide outpatient mental health treatment to families in the Triangle
- Housing: TFS’ housing programs provide support to those who are at imminent risk of homelessness or are currently experiencing homelessness
- Supervised Visitation: Providing a safe and positive environment for children to spend time with a parent or other family members when the court has determined that supervision is required
- Finances: Credentialed staff focus on financial wellness through counseling and workshops
- Domestic Safety (DOSE): DOSE is a 26-week, psycho-educational group program for domestic violence intervention
- Anger Management: Focusing on managing stress and anger to minimize unhealthy responses
Looking for other ways to to help? Download the TFS needs list.
Big Thank YOU to everyone who is helping us collect supplies, including:
- Allister North Hills
- All American Relocation
- ARS of Raleigh
- Associa OnCall HRW
- Dr. Adams and Dr. Cheek Dentistry
- Liberty Healthcare
- NC Office of Indigent Defense Services
- NDPH Paralegal Services LLC
- W94th St Pub
- Western Wake Treatment Center
Use the form below to let us know that you’re collecting school supplies. That way, we know where to pick up the supplies (and can shout you out!)