Have a great weekend!
Friday, February 9th
- Boom Unit Brass Band at The Bullpen – Boom Unit Brass Band and Paperhand Puppet Intervention kick off with a second line at 8 from the downtown Bull statue to the Bullpen, while John Countryman sets the NOLA mood on piano at the bar starting at 8. March to the Bullpen for a big, brassy, Boom Unit party at 8:30.
- Little Shop of Horrors – Raleigh Little Theatre presents this tale of meek floral assistant Seymour Krelborn and a foul-mouthed singing plant. The show runs through Feb. 25.
- Carolina Ballet’s Romeo and Juliet – at Fletcher Opera Theater through Feb. 18.
- Valentine’s Carnival Night with Your Pup – At Woofinwaggle on Friday night with a fitness station, dog nail painting, dog cake, tasty human treats, a photo booth and more. You can even paint a heart on your dog’s fur.
- Mardi Gras – An adults only bash Friday night at the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences’ Nature Research Center.
Saturday, February 10th
- Wake Forest Mardi Gras Festival – Saturday in downtown Wake Forest.
- February Hops & Shop Market – Hops & Shop is now a traveling market popping up every 2nd Saturday of the month from 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm!
- Paws and Pours – Join BottleMixx’s annual wine-tasting event for Second Chance Pet Adoptions Saturday. Enjoy light snacks, tasting wine and meeting with pets that need forever homes. Tickets are $20 and proceeds go Second Chance.
Sunday, February 11th
- Corks and Cakes – The Wine Feed will be pairing wines with light, fluffy cupcakes from The Cupcake Shoppe on Sunday. Tickets can be purchased in advance.
- The Harlem Globetrotters – Sunday at PNC Arena.
- Downtown Cary Food and Flea – in Cary on Sunday.
- Valentine’s Day Pop-Up Market – At Cup-A-Joe coffee shop Sunday afternoon.