Have a great weekend!
Friday, March 15th
- Dear Evan Hansen – Winner of six 2017 tony® awards including best musical and the 2018 grammy® award for best musical theater album! PLaying at DPAC through Sunday.
- The Dangling Loafer – Monthly Comedy Series Friday night at Kings.
- Funny As Ish Comedy with Mike Epps – at PNC Arena Friday night.
Saturday, March 16th
- Raleigh St. Patrick’s Day Parade and Festival – Saturday in Downtown Raleigh starting at 10 a.m. followed by a festival with food, beer, music and dance in City Plaza.
- St. Patrick’s Day Party – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day 2019 at the triangle’s best neighborhood Irish pub! The two day event starts Saturday with an outdoor party featuring live music, great food, Irish dancers and live bag pipes for a celebration that the whole family will love. Happening at Doherty’s Pub locations in Apex and Cary.
- Glenwood South St Paddy’s Street Festival – It’s a block party hosted by Hibernian 11 a.m. until 2 a.m. on Saturday. There will be live music, food and drink and Irish dancers.
- Lafayette Village St. Patrick’s Day Festival – Offering an entertaining, fun-fulled peek into the Irish Culture. Enjoy live music by Mike and Amy, food, and fun for the entire family! Saturday from noon to 4 p.m. Live music, face painting and more fun.
- 4th Annual Shamrock Shuck – Bagpipes, beer, live music, an oyster roast, face painting and food trucks. Oh my! At Oak City Brewing in Knightdale.
- Hozier – at Raleigh Memorial Auditorium Saturday night.
Sunday, March 17th
- Kegs and Eggs – Breakfast and Green Beer Sunday morning at Carolina Ale House locations in Wake Forest, north Raleigh and Durham.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Bull McCabe’s – live music, bagpipers, Irish dancers and a DJ on Sunday.
- St. Patrick’s Day at Fullsteam – A gritty, down-to-earth and fun brewery on a mission: to craft the South’s beer identity by celebrating its agricultural and culinary heritage (and by throwing a few great parties along the way). Live music, Irish food, and plenty of shenanigans (including a new Irish Stout, creatively named Shenanigans) at Fullsteam on Sunday.
- Get Lucky St. Paddy’s Day Party – with live music from The Plaids Sunday afternoon at The Ritz.
- Mumford and Sons – at PNC Arena Sunday night.